Thursday, January 14, 2010

South Park Season 13 Episode 11 Megavideo Anyone Agree That South Park Has Gone Down Hill?

Anyone agree that South Park has gone down hill? - south park season 13 episode 11 megavideo

I only saw the first episode of season 13, and wow ... Some of it was funny, yes, but my God, it was rude and just wrong in my opinion. I have all 12 season and I'm a hardcore fan of SP, but since the 11th Season seems to be going downhill. There are some impressive and entertaining episodes in the 11 a.m. to 12 p.m., but most of them as it was. I crossed the finish line with me in "The Ring" (girls who are hot and almost a Jonas Brothers concert masturbating) (Who the hell are the Jonas Brothers, anyway?) Any other contract has collapsed? If the answer if you really love South Park and watch a while.

3 comments:

harlmad4... said...

I agree, not so much down, but only spent. We get that are nervous and go to the sea, which is what took all the first, but starts a little predictable. However, we still find the fun stuff .. but I think if he would cancel, I lose sleep.

Buddhist Monkey said...

ah yes. Some TTS is cool, but some things is water (all J. Bros. masturbate thing). But only South Park hate or love.

Artiller... said...

Mickey Mouse beat the **** of the Jonas Brothers ........

Priceless

Post a Comment