Friday, January 22, 2010

Post Leep Procedure Bleeding How Much Is Normal Post- Leep Procedure Curiosity?

Post- Leep procedure curiosity? - post leep procedure bleeding how much is normal

I had a LEEP procedure a week ago - in fact correct. And I did not bleed much (not a problem from my point of view) - but I still have an excessive amount of discharge.

Now the discharge is clear and very much like the fluid that comes from the excitement. It's just funny that I feel, and is typically four hours or more - especially when I stand up after sitting for a long time.

I was curious to know whether this is normal or not. No damage to me is just a nuisance. Is this part of the healing process?

PS - I have my post-examination procedures Monday.

1 comments:

Starkiss... said...

Yes you are right. This could in the coming days or less.

Post a Comment