Monday, January 4, 2010

How To Fix A Stye Is It A Stye On My Eye Or Not?

Is it a stye on my eye or not? - how to fix a stye

Friday night, was my eyes hurt, and he was beaten. So I stopped and went Saturday, but not inflamed. It is now bigger and more painful.
I do not know his hay fever or congentilitus. (You can not spell)
So I do not know if it's a dump, as I have never seen. And I wonder if anyone knows the quick solution, as I lie, you have a date tomorrow, and I do not want to go to AA big swollen eye.
x

3 comments:

Chaotic said...

If it's a blow for them as a grain, it's a pigsty. When this happens, use a hot towel on it for as long as possible and go for pig medicine. Unfortunately, I must say that it is not the best for your day. I suggest rescheduling if you do you want to see all swollen and red.

kiki said...

This is probably not in a pigsty
I feel like somethings in the eye
When inflammation, perhaps you should see a doctor
:]

Rt Hon Alfy G Returns said...

speaks the same eye or the upper or lower eyelid

Post a Comment