Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Berry Star Yogurt Pre -Valentine's Day Dinner,I Owe Someone A Dinner Can You?

Pre -Valentine's Day Dinner,I owe Someone a dinner can you? - berry star yogurt

Can you help me, please place an order. It's Berry Good .... Dinner: Grilled chicken rasphberry / wild rice -------- broccoli and pepper steak with BlackBerry Email / white rice ------- Orange / Meatloaf Baked macaroni with cranberry / - of lettuce with red fruit, strawberries, lettuce and yogurt spinich rasphberry surprise ---- Blue Poppy Seed Salad or Dessert: Blackberry beat angel food cake, cranberry / rasphberry cake to go with berries occupied Favorites - Drink: Fruit Punch Berry Blackberry Soda ----,, rasphberry Iced Tea, Vanilla Ice Rasphberry. Everything in me, 10 points for anyone who takes my request.

1 comments:

professor grey said...

But I dare not do, sorry!

Post a Comment