Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anything Hentia What Are Some Romance Comedy Anime?

What are some romance comedy anime? - anything hentia

ok, I like romantic comedy, not yaoi hentia ecchi or something like that. I do not want to be a triangular love story between a girl and 2 boys and 2 girls and 1 boy, but 2 boys and 1 girl or something. I want this century. I want to be cute characters or the occurrence of a vampire or Shugo Chara. and at school, if possible.

I like Inuyasha, but in feudal Japan in time with the fight against boredom
Vampire Knight love, I hate the end
I like anime like Kirarin Revolution Kirarin Revolution
Skip Beat-see at the moment and fall in love. I also like cartoons like this
Full Moon Wo Sagashite-love it. so similar to one of the 2
as the daughter of peach. 2 but a lot of drama
Marmalade Boy, its good
kodOCHA love it
Ouran High School Host Club harlarious, soo funny love it
the same as waliflower-OHSHC
Shugo Chara-I love
kiakin term "love this one. something like this
Karin kamachima cute
itzura na kiss-as
Gakuen Alice-cute!

These are some animes I've seen. Well triangle of love, comedy, romance, oh it must be over 26 EPS. or longer, and I love this century: on the basis of this century. animated characters and beautiful, especially in children. :)

3 comments:

Nami said...

* La Corda d'Oro
* Tokyo Mew Mew?
* Special A
Shinshi Doumei Cross / Knights Cross Aliance?
* Fruits Basket
* Mamotte Lolipop
* Zombie-Loan?
Absolute Boyfriend / Zettai Kareshi
* Fushigi Yuugi?
* Ayashi no Ceres?
Planet Orange
Moe Kare
* Beauty Pop
Love Luck
Kaichoku wa Maid-sama

* = Also an anime
Treatment jur TEW as far as possible the description> __ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

Princess Mollie said...

Fruits Basket
Lovely Complex
Special A
School Rumble
Honey and Clover
Chobits
Kare Kano: also known for its situation and its
Aishiteruze Baby
Peach Girl
Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!


That's all I can think of!
I hope you find what you are looking for!
Mollie xx xx

biancapu... said...

How about ...
kodocha - its great! (highly recommended),

Post a Comment