Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sample Of Holographic Will Using A PC, Scanner And Ink Jet Printer, Can I Produce Holographic Lettering. If Not What Do I Need ?

Using a PC, scanner and ink jet printer, can I produce holographic lettering. If not what do i need ? - sample of holographic will

I develop a / a magnetic ID card as a security measure that plan to use holographic letters Royal blue and gold - minimize the colors for my company and the initial investment should I sample myself to create. In fact, I expect a negative answer, because if there is a way, which I then asked to reconsider this aspect.

5 comments:

hallawth... said...

when the sample is not only important that the holographic image?

hallawth... said...

when the sample is not only important that the holographic image?

Jonathan said...

The location, on a normal inkjet printer hologram, which was always flat (no 3D effect printing). Surely better to remove the file in a special hologram printer, but probably take a lot of costs. I guess you have to probably create a special software to the hologram, and the reference images. I really do not know how, but can play hypnotize Cool 3D hologram!

The Man in the Hat said...

A hologram is by microscopic grooves in a medium of reflection - so small that the reflected light interferes with itself at specific wavelengths and produce colors and images appear 3D when viewed with both eyes. All image colors are not "real" - actually due to differences in the way light is produced by a different spacing of the prints reflect, both in the form of a CD produces a rainbow. We need a highly specialized procedures and "printer" to produce a reflection hologram.

I see that someone has taken a few links to suppliers. It depends on your movement, but installation costs are quite large in comparison to the pressure, so it might not be possible. Should be about half an hour of research, you know.

Certainly, no one can have a hologram with the tools that you propose to produce?

TBRMInsa... said...

You need special equipment to do so. The best way is a company dedicated to adhesives that are used, include a hologram and lettering color on top, you will produce.

Post a Comment